- Thanks to the properties of Vitrovit CBD oil and infusions, they are especially indicated for:
– Anxiety / Stress
– Insomnia / Helps to fall asleep
- If you still don’t know how many drops to take, you can start with about 3/5 drops every 8 hours.
- If after 3/4 days you do not find any change, you can increase the dose in a scaled and controlled way until you find your perfect dose.
- Place the drops under the tongue and keep them for at least 1 ‘. If you can hold more perfect.
- Once the recommended time has passed you can ingest the residual oil.
-We suggest that you take these flowers as infusions and to find the desired effect and make the most of its properties, (since it is difficult for hemp to dilute in water), I recommend that you boil them with whole milk or some derivative of the oil,that is, boil them with a component that contains some fat such as butter or olive oil, that is, if you do not like milk or cannot drink it, you can boil the infusions with water but add, as I said, a good spoonful of butter or a good splash of olive oil.
– The time to boil hemp flowers can be between 15 and 20 minutes over very, very low heat.
– Remember also that you must take the infusion about 15 ‘before meals or after having digested.
– If you want them to help you fall asleep, take them for about 1 hour; Before going to sleep and as you notice its effects, increase or decrease the volume of flowers in the infusion.
– If you wish, you can make a large quantity and keep it in the fridge for future occasions.
– The recommended amount is between 3 and 5 grams for each 30CL of water or milk approximately, but this is something that you can regulate without any problem and as you notice its effects.
– You can make more for several days and keep the infusions in the fridge. You will only have to heat them again so that the infusion is diluted again with the milk, water, etc.
– Once you have the herbs boiled and strain them, squeeze them well so that as much active ingredient as possible remains in the milk or water
– From here you can “season” them to your liking with Pennyroyal Mint, Cinnamon, Anise Star, Cocoa, Cane Sugar …