- The oil and extract of hemp (CBD) has powerful soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hemp oil or Cannabis Sativa Oil, is obtained cold by pressing the seeds of Hemp to preserve all its properties.
- Hemp oil in cosmetics gives the skin softness, elasticity, luminosity or strength, rehydrates the skin thanks to the deposition of the fat film in the epidermis and softens irritated skin, among many other properties.
- Hemp oil is also rich in gamma-linoleic acid or GLA
- It is rich in antioxidants that fight against the free radicals responsible for the deterioration of the skin damaged by the daily stress to which it is subjected to adverse agents.
- It is rich in essential vitamins for the skin, especially Vitamin E, which helps increase blood flow and restructures the epidermis.
- The hemp oil also has highly penetrating faculties, in a few minutes it is absorbed giving the sensation of using a dry oil. It is ideal for massages.
- The combination of Organic Hemp Oil with almond, olive and soybean oil, all enriched with the Hemp Extract rich in Cannabioides (CBD), give us a high content of essential fatty acids such as Omega-3 and Omega -6 that nourish, regenerate, soothe and moisturize the skin with its high antioxidant power.